Re: [NEWS] XF86 checks are back / fixed several build issues

Am Dienstag, den 03.02.2009, 10:33 -0700 schrieb Michal Jaegermann:
> On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 04:49:56PM +0100, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, den 03.02.2009, 09:59 +0200 schrieb Timo Korvola:
> > > it would probably be better to use autoreconf instead of trying to sort
> > > out the hairy details of invoking all the different Autotools commands
> > > in correct order and with correct parameters.
> > >
> > I see. I just added install-sh to svn of librep/rep-gtk/sawfish.
>
> And that may get you if it will turn out that this particular
> install-sh is not liked by autotools versions you happen to be
> running.  I suspect that what Timo suggests has better chances of
> survival.  Although autoreconf run will likely refresh install-sh
> anyway.
>
>    Michal

autoreconf does _not_ create install-sh on my system and automake -a -c
does exit with error code 1, since there's no Makefile.am.

... so what else should I do than shipping install-sh ... I could check
if /usr/share/libtool/config/install-sh exists and copy it into $srcdir,
if there isn't one ...