Re: Script for creating Application Menu

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 09:04:58AM -0600, matthew wrote:
> ;; if your .desktop files are located somewhere else than
> ;; /usr/share/applications, then change the desktop-directory
> (setq desktop-directory "/usr/share/applications"))
Can it be list, please?  In Soviet Russia we use
/var/cache/applications for desktop files converted from
debian-style menu entries (/usr/lib/menu), so we search desktop
files in both paths.  And add ~/.local/share/applications to that
list too.

P.S. /me looks at /etc/xdg/menus/...

--
Regards,