Re: Sawfish v1.3.3 not working properly with ISO-8859 locale

Thierry Godefroy <reserv0 yahoo com> writes:
> In fact, my guess is that somehow v1.3.3 did not like the font I was
> using for windows title in CRUX with v1.3.1 and failed to display
> it.

Very much possible.  The UTF-8 patch only supports Pango fonts because
nobody ever bothered to implement core X font support.  Everything
should work fine, largely unaffected by the UTF-8 patch, if Sawfish
runs in a UTF-8 locale.  Clients can run in different locales.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>