Re: Sawfish v1.3.3 not working properly with ISO-8859 locale

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 09:01:38PM +0000, Thierry Godefroy wrote:
> Janek Kozicki <janek_listy <at>> writes:
> > Anyone here has any other ideas?
> Well, I tried by reverting the utf8 patch in v1.3.3 and it worked... then, for
> good measure, I tried again the version I compiled two days ago (full 1.3.3)...
> and it worked as well !!!  o.O
> In fact, my guess is that somehow v1.3.3 did not like the font I was using for
> windows title in CRUX with v1.3.1 and failed to display it. When I reverted to
> v1.3.1 I noticed that the font was different, but I did not think much of it.

Good to hear.

If you happen to remember what font it was that caused the trouble,
I'd like to know. It'd be good to find out about those things and
either fix sawfish to handle them or at least be able to give a
meaningful diagnosis.

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]