Re: My test grid layout monstrosity (in case anyone else is interested)

> http://patshead.com/sawfish/pjr-grid-0.1.tar.gz
>
> Any input at all is appreciated (even if only to poke fun at my lack of
> lisp abilities).  :)
>
> Pat

Hi Pat, I haven't looked at your code, but I will.

I have been thinking about similar issues for some time. While I do
more of my work in a laptop (either 1400x1050 or 1024x768) I have 4
displays connected to my desktop (where I also run sawfish).

I have been intrigued with the idea of selecting some area as "hot"
and selecting some windows (not all) to be swaped to the hot space
when they are selected. The hot space is in front of me, center
monitor.
Also, when the windows are in their non-hot area they can be smaller,
as long as they show me info that
is interesting.

I think there is plenty of work to do in this area.

--dmg