after-rotate.jl version 0.1

I am happy to announce version 0.1 of after-rotate.jl:

;;; Defines three interactive functions, useful when you connect a new
;;; external head,  when you switch resolution,  or when you rotate the display

;;; dmg-update-to-head: resizes windows to match the size of head, and
;;; moves windows outside it into its boundaries.

;;;
;;; dmg-move-window-inside: moves a window (and potentially resizes
;;;    it) to be fully inside the boundaries of head. Window should not be
;;;    maximazed

;;; dmg-remaximize-window: if a window is maximized it remaximazes it
;;;    to match the head

It is my first attempt to sawfish scripting, and my lisp is very
weak. It seems to work, but I'll be happy to hear concerns/bugs. If
you have suggestions on how to improve my lisp I'll be happy to hear
them.

http://turingmachine.org/~dmg/tmep/after-rotate.jl

Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/