Re: A dozen of new patches to test!

Am Dienstag, den 19.08.2008, 00:31 +0300 schrieb Timo Korvola:
Christopher Bratusek <nano-master gmx de> writes:
> I just found out that sawfish-ui has two modes, one with a treeview
> (unreachable without modifying the code)

Ah, the old tree view code is still there.  That is actually the
original interface.  I don't know why it was replaced with the current
multilevel tab mess.  Maybe a GTK 2 transition issue.

perhaps. one issue is that the treeview currently only listens to double-clicks.
Do you know how to make it listen to single-clicks? And do you think re-activating
the treeview may solve our problem? (not hiding options _and_ not getting cluttered)
I think that this is much better than that notebook-stuff.

Chris

GNOME/Sawfish rule!