Re: A dozen of new patches to test!

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 8:40 PM, Timo Korvola <Timo Korvola iki fi> wrote:
 Also, be wary of adding
defcustoms: usability will go downhill as clutter increases.  If
someone would write a better sawfish-ui with a decent search function
for options, then we could add defcustoms to our hearts' content, but
not with the current UI.

Yes, I was also thinking that sawfish-ui really needs some love.
Maybe a simpler and nice approach could be to have somewhere an option like "show advanced options" ..or even have a choice of different levels (basic, advanced and full) and use classes to show only the ones with selected levels.

I've not checked customize code, however.. so I'm not really sure if this is really a good idea.