Re: A dozen of new patches to test!

Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> writes:
> Chris has just uploaded a dozen of great patches. Would be great
> to include them in 1.3.4,

Or maybe not, instead getting 1.3.4 out soonish and testing the new
patches in no hurry.  Your call of course, but Sawfish has been very
stable for years (nearly dead, but dead is stable), and users may
expect stability also from new releases.  Also, be wary of adding
defcustoms: usability will go downhill as clutter increases.  If
someone would write a better sawfish-ui with a decent search function
for options, then we could add defcustoms to our hearts' content, but
not with the current UI.

> but only two persons testing them (me and him) is not enough,

Sorry, I probably cannot help much for the next month or so.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>