Re: A dozen of new patches to test!

Am Freitag, den 08.08.2008, 22:46 +0300 schrieb Timo Korvola:
Christopher Bratusek <nano-master gmx de> writes:
> a) I would like to re-order the options for better usability.  The old
> and the new ones.

That might help a bit but not fundamentally.  Point-and-drool does not
scale.  Language does, which is why a search function would make a big
difference.

I know.

> b) I really would like to create a new UI - but my lisp skill are not
> good enough and rep-glade is still dead.

It badly needs resurrecting if also the themer depends on it.

I reactivated rep-gtk and librep but I haven't found a patch for making rep-glade work again.

In rep-gtk's TODO you'll see what is broken in rep-glade. Either way I actually don't know how to fix it. Perhaps I'll get enlightened when having a look at older versions?

Chris

GNOME/Sawfish rule!