Re: Sawfish Release Candidate 1.3.4-rc1

Christopher Bratusek said:     (by the date of Mon, 04 Aug 2008 22:12:56 +0200)

> You forgot to update Makefile.in and sawfish.spec.in to use the new
> file. I'll do that now.

hah, I knew it was better to tell you to change that name yourself :)

BTW, Lucky me, that wikia went down few hours after I was finished
with all the patches. If it went down in the middle of patch revising
I'd get upset :)