Re: Sawfish Release Candidate 1.3.4-rc1

I just saw, you commited my patch for updating Sawfish.desktop, I also suggested to rename it to sawfish.desktop,
(gnome-session uses the name of the desktop file as value for the window manager, not the binary-name, to keep
in sync and to avoid confused users, that would be a good idea), what about that?
(dunno if you already comment on that on wikia - it's down - as you already know).

Chris

GNOME/Sawfish rule!