Re: Sawfish Release Candidate 1.3.4-rc1

Am Montag, den 04.08.2008, 22:07 +0200 schrieb Janek Kozicki:
Christopher Bratusek said:     (by the date of Mon, 04 Aug 2008 21:48:25 +0200)

> I just saw, you commited my patch for updating Sawfish.desktop, I also
> suggested to rename it to sawfish.desktop,

I didn't notice that, sorry.

> (gnome-session uses the name of the desktop file as value for the window
> manager, not the binary-name, to keep
> in sync and to avoid confused users, that would be a good idea), what
> about that?
> (dunno if you already comment on that on wikia - it's down - as you
> already know).

ok, let's do that. Later I will update wikia patch page about this
rename. Committed.

You forgot to update Makefile.in and sawfish.spec.in to use the new file. I'll do that now.

Chris

GNOME/Sawfish rule!