Re: default for ignore-program-positions

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 11:36 PM, Mike Hokenson <gnome gozer org> wrote:

>  On Thursday, April 24, 2008 at 11:13PM, Andrea Vettorello wrote:

[...]

>  Hm. I'm not really familiar with lisp, but it doesn't look like there's
>  any special considerations for different placement modes that would
>  allow it to work for me, but not you. I tried centered and Audacious was
>  still able to place itself. Could you have some global window matching
>  option that's overriding ignore-program-positions?

Could it be.

To be sure I've tried with a cleaned status (removed all config files
and dirs ^__^) and selected "centered".

Now, regardless the value I assign to "ignore-program-positions"(t or
nil), Audacious and GKrellm keeps their latest positions, but Nautilus
windows appear always centered. I usually have a rule that matches
Nautilus windows and select none as placement. I would say that
ignore-program-positions isn't working as expected tho...

--
Andrea