Re: default for ignore-program-positions

On Thursday, April 24, 2008 at 11:13PM, Andrea Vettorello wrote:
There is something in the changelog but nothing I would consider
relevant. Unless I select "none" as placement mode (don't know about
the others, I usually use "center") even if is set to nil (I'm talking
about the ignore-program-positions variable) windows positions are
overridden by the current placement mode, don't know if I'm doing it
wrong tho. Tried with Audacious and Nautilus...

Hm. I'm not really familiar with lisp, but it doesn't look like there's
any special considerations for different placement modes that would
allow it to work for me, but not you. I tried centered and Audacious was
still able to place itself. Could you have some global window matching
option that's overriding ignore-program-positions?

Mike