Re: [sabayon] Import failure

Yes, I checked /etc/passwd and did not see any problems. I had to manually create users.xml because it was never created since I get a seg fault every time i try to start the users dialog. I simply did the following after looking at the documentation on your site:

<profiles>
    <default profile="" />
    <user name="root" profile="" />
</profiles>

I will attach a copy of my /etc/passwd file, just in case i'm missing something.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 9:08 AM, Scott Balneaves <sbalneav legalaid mb ca> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 08:08:43AM -0600, Chris Carpenter wrote:
> I apologize for asking again, but anyone have any idea what the problem is?
> Once again, i'm 99% sure it's my fault, not yours, but it would be nice to
> have this working.

And I'm sorry to tell you the same thing again, but have you checked your
/etc/passwd to see that there's no problems with it?  Missing colon somewhere?
As well, what does your users.xml file look like?

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | Grief can take care of itself; but to get the full value
Systems Department | of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with.