Re: [sabayon] Import failure

I'm afraid i'm not much of a programmer, so i'm attaching a strace. However, it appears to be having trouble allocating memory, near the end.

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Scott Balneaves <sbalneav legalaid mb ca> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 09:50:44AM -0600, Chris Carpenter wrote:
> Thank you! Now sabayon starts up. However, as soon as I hit users to bring
> up the users dialog it comes up with:
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)
> And I don't see the usual log files in my home directory. I'm using 32-bit
> fedora 12.

Never seen this before.  You'll have to do some tracing.

> However, I am thinking this may be because I am remote logging in to the
> server using LTSP. So i'll check it with a locally run x server. Any ideas
> on the user dialog?

Try locally.  Only thing I might suggest is if you've got something whacky with
you're /etc/passwd, i.e. a bad entry.

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | Live simply, so others may simply live.
Systems Department |     -- Gandhi