[sabayon] Import failure

I downloaded sabayon-2.29.5.tar.bz2 from http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/sabayon/2.29/.
I then ran ./configure and resolved a few dependency issues. After that i ran make(no errors), #make install(also no errors), then tried the command sabayon. However, this is what i got in console:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/sbin/sabayon", line 97, in <module>
    from sabayon import profilesdialog
ImportError: cannot import name profilesdialog

I know very little about python, so i'm not sure what to do about this. The only reference i can find is http://markmail.org/thread/fslceptjwyzepjdm , which was from 2008, so I am 99% certain that this is a problem on my end, not yours. The above thread was never replied to(that I can find), so does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,
Chris Carpenter