[sabayon] Re: Sabayon update crashed our profiles
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Jehan PROCACCIA <Jehan Procaccia int-evry fr>, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: sabayon-list gnome org, s2ia-unix int-evry fr
- Subject: [sabayon] Re: Sabayon update crashed our profiles
- Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:19:03 -0500
On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 02:04:16PM +0100, Jehan PROCACCIA wrote:
> The recent sabayon update (sabayon-2.12.1-1) on our fedora 4 system cannot read
> the old sabayon profile we created for our 2000 students :-(
Well you never reported such use, did you ?
> I don't see how to convert the old one to the ne one ? is it possible ?
It's certainly possible, alex has been taking over sabayon's developments
and can probably provide a way to convert those.
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat http://redhat.com/
veillard redhat com | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev