[sabayon] Re: Sabayon update crashed our profiles

Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 02:04:16PM +0100, Jehan PROCACCIA wrote:
hello,

The recent sabayon update (sabayon-2.12.1-1) on our fedora 4 system cannot read
the old sabayon profile we created for our 2000 students :-(

Well you never reported such use, did you ?
no ! this is the occasion to do so ...
Our institute (www.int-evry.fr) uses an greatly appreciate the sabayon tool for autoconfiguring gnome desktops on our fedora-4 stations (100 labs stations + 100 personnal stations) for +2000 users.
(Am I the only user ?)

I don't see how to convert the old one to the ne one ? is it possible ?

 It's certainly possible, alex has been taking over sabayon's developments
and can probably provide a way to convert those.

Ok he replied me, I will test .

Daniel