Re: [sabayon] Running sabayon-apply at login

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:59:06 -0500, John Dennis <jdennis redhat com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 13:48 -0500, William Lachance wrote:
> > On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:47:55 +0000, Mark McLoughlin <markmc redhat com> wrote:

> What if you're not logging in at the gdm prompt? The astonishment factor
> of getting vastly different application behavior depending on where you
> typed your password is going to be really high and I suspect the
> inconsistency would be unappreciated both by users and admins.

Maybe. It hasn't been a problem for us so far.

I don't have any real objection to the pam module idea if someone else
is doing the work. ;)  Heck, the existing pam_mkhomedir module might
provide enough example code to make it not that time consuming.
--
William Lachance
wrlach gmail com