[sabayon] Running sabayon-apply at login

Hey,
	So, I think these are our options

  1) Install a script which runs sabayon-apply as
     /etc/X11/gdm/Postsession/:0

     Problem here is that it will only run when DISPLAY is :0 and we're
     assuming that GDM won't start installing something there in the
     future.

  2) Document that you need to add /usr/sbin/sabayon-apply
     to /etc/X11/gdm/Postsession/Default in order for profiles to get
     applied.

     Problem here is that it sucks. On the plus side, if sabayon was
     actually added to a distro, you'd just add it to the script in the
     GDM package. It also highlights the need for a hook like this, so
     at some point we might actually add the hook we need to GDM.

  3) Add a PAM module which would run sabayon-apply.

     Down side is that you still need to make a configuration change -
     i.e. add

       session option pam_sabayon.so

     to which services in /etc/pam.d you want. Another down side is I
     suspect people might shout at us and call us crackheads for
     executing things from PAM modules (but pam_xauth does run xauth
     so...)

	I think we should just go with (2) for now and look into adding a hook
to the default GDM scripts for us. Although I'm not totally convinced
yet that (3) is a terrible idea.

Cheers,
Mark.