Re: Crashes with the new dvd/iso handling

> This got me further but once I access a chapter in a DVD I got the
> below crash where src was null

[patch]

> Any ideas on how to get the dvd iso's to actually work?

You should have the dvdreadsrc element form gst-plugins-ugly installed.
Then it _might_ work, but many clients seem to have an issue with not
being able to do random access on the URI.

dvdreadsrc made it work. Lovely!
A bit unstable, if I access wrong title then TV shuts down access to rygel.

-- john