Re: Streaming to DLNA devices

Hi Andrej,

On Wed, 2013-01-23 at 14:17 +1300, Andrej Falout wrote:

>         > 1) a command-line control point, which can push URL to
>         renderer,
>         > stop/play/pause, change volume etc....
>

>         Not really.
>

> Bummer. That would help people trying to script things .. like me :-)
> I think rendererconsole.py is about to have a surgery :-)

You can do most of this already with rendererconsole.py.  Play, pause,
stop, two-box-push, set position are already supported.  It also allows
you to change a renderer's volume.  There is a posting on the dLeyna
mailing list that provides some information about using
rendererconsole.py.

http://lists.01.org/pipermail/dleyna/2012-December/000047.html

Please let us know if you feel anything is missing.  Or even better,
send us some patches!

Best Regards,

Mark