Re: Streaming to DLNA devices

Hi Andrej,

On Mon, 2013-01-21 at 12:03 +1300, Andrej Falout wrote:

> One last question: It would help me very much if I could find this two
> utilities:
>

> 1) a command-line control point, which can push URL to renderer,
> stop/play/pause, change volume etc....
>
> 2) A web browser control point. I am aware of dLeyna Cloud, but that
> is barely a prototype

By barely a prototype, do you mean that the UI is a little ugly or are
you having some problems with the stability of the code or with missing
functionality?  Just to clarify, the purpose of cloud-dleyna is not to
deliver a web browser control point but rather to provide a set of JS
APIs that people can use to build such control points in HTML5.  We do
provide a test DMC but this is simply intended for use in testing and
certification.  The intention is that someone who has some talent in Web
design can use our APIs to easily build some beautiful HTML5 DLNA
enabled applications.

Best Regards,

Mark