Re: Running CTT on Rygel

This paragraph is the more confusing one to let us think that we have to share the TestMedia folder in DMS:

Test Media Sharing
"The DLNA CTT requires that the DLNA media be shared by the DMS and it must be in the TestMedia subfolder of the install in a flat folder (no subfolders under TestMedia). Some DMS devices can’t do this (i.e. a video camera) so those test cases are filtered out if the check box on the Select Device Dialog is not checked."