Re: Running CTT on Rygel

Hi Alper,

2010/10/6 Alper Güler <aguler ubicom com>:
> Hi Zeeshan,
>
> I am trying to run CTT on Rygel (0.6.0), but CTT cannot detect CDS.

  Could be some discovery issues. Make sure you use the latest CTT
tool and also latest Rygel (there was 0.8.0 and 0.8.1 recently) along
with latest gupnp/gssdp libs. Also make sure, there is no firewall
rules or some crappy router not able to handle multicast on the way.

> I think
> this is because Rygel exports the folder instead of the files in it.

   No, that is most definitely not the issue.

> BTW, where can I find your CTT results for rygel? Are you putting it
> somewhere online?

  No I'm not putting it anywhere public since that would be violation
of DLNA copyrights.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124

P.S. Pardon me for being annoying but could I ask you to direct your