Re: Running CTT on Rygel

"TestMedia Folder Setup (From the User’s Guide)
CTT requires that the DLNA media be in the TestMedia subfolder of the CTT install in a flat folder (no subfolders under TestMedia) and it must be shared by the DMS when running tests against a DMS. "

Reading this sentence from release notes of CTT 1.5.00.56 once again, I think I have misunderstood the TestMedia folder. It is talking about the TestMedia on the PC running CTT, not about putting the test files into TestMedia folder on the DUT. And we already have TestMedia folder in the CTT install directory.

And the second sentence does not mention any obligation for the DMS, so I can share it however I like?
"... it must be shared by the DMS when running tests against a DMS."

Then, my problem should be something else.

Alper