Re: rygel-0.4.2 will not start

Hi,

> I'm using the media-export plugin - tracker is not installed. Note that the "--disable-tracker" ./configure switch still seems to build the tracker plugin?

   That sounds like a bug, i'll investigate..

>  I am so sorry for being so unhelpful but I do not have access to
> your distro and Jens doesn't have a PS3. :( So in the end, we would
> look at you for finding this out for us if you are really serious
> about this distro of yours. :)
>
> I'll keep trying - note that since "this distro of yours" is an 11MB download and can be booted from CD/USB stick, it's not exactly difficult to access :)

  You distro is not the only one with those qualities and ATM i have
much higher priority things on my TODO then to make sure everything
works in every distro out there all by myself. So if you could figure
out the issue for me, i can try to fix them otherwise this will have
to wait for at least a few months.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)