[Rhythmbox-devel] FW: FW: FW: last.fm plugin does not ask for username/password

Got it.

I needed:

$ cat ~/.local/share/applications/mimeapps.list
[Default Applications]
x-scheme-handler/http=opera9.desktop

and I needed to add "%u" to the exec line in opera9.desktop

Both rhythmbox and banshee now connect to last.fm

Thanks for all your help