Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] FW: FW: last.fm plugin does not ask for username/password

Sorry, I completely forgot to follow up on this when you asked what I
meant in my last email! But you seem to have worked it out :)

>> In plugins/audioscrobbler/rb-audioscrobbler-account.c, in
>> got_session_key_cb (), try printing the entire return message from
>> last.fm to see if maybe it's being parsed wrong, ie "rb_debug
>> (msg->response_body-
>> >data);".
>
> See attached output - it doesn't seem to move us forwards :(

:( indeed. It seems we're doing everything correctly: we ask for the
session. they respond with an error saying we haven't been authorised
yet, so we wait a wee while then try again. If you have indeed
manually followed the link from the output (because you're not getting
automatically sent there), logged in, and clicked authorise, then I'm
pretty certain the problem must be on last.fm's end.

Perhaps you could try clearing your browser settings, logging out,
logging in with another application (banshee?). I'm clutching at
straws here, but it's all I can think of. Sorry.

Jamie