Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] little nice restyling

nothing :)
it won't brake gnome guidelines, we're following Nautilus3 moves.

the point is.. there's a plenty of room into the toolbar:
We don't need to write "Play" into "Play" button
(which must show "Pause" icon while playing),
we don't need to show browser toggle button into the toolbar,
into the menu it's its place.
More, if we modernize the search box, we can play to
move it somewhere it doesn't waste space.

So, we can benefit a lot ourselves, if we want to :)

On gio, 2011-10-06 at 18:14 +0100, Peter wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 5:59 PM, alex <josephk email it> wrote:
> > I knew it wasn't what you meant, but it was a way to show of how much
> > vertical space we can reappropriate.
> > Your reqested mockup is here, and it's pretty nice too.
> > a.
>
> Thanks!
>
> I like that - I have quite a few play lists, and RB runs on
> a PC connected to a widescreen TV. This would work
> better for me.
>
> I wonder how easy it would be to change the code to do
> this... and how many gnome interface design standards
> it would break to do so ;)
>
> Peter

 Sponsor:
 Centinaia di Idee Regalo a partire da 1 euro! Su MisterCupido.com alta qualita' a prezzi imbattibili... e spedizioni in 2/3 giorni!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=11452&d=6-10