Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] little nice restyling

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 5:59 PM, alex <josephk email it> wrote:
> I knew it wasn't what you meant, but it was a way to show of how much
> vertical space we can reappropriate.
> Your reqested mockup is here, and it's pretty nice too.
> a.

Thanks!

I like that - I have quite a few play lists, and RB runs on
a PC connected to a widescreen TV. This would work
better for me.

I wonder how easy it would be to change the code to do
this... and how many gnome interface design standards
it would break to do so ;)

Peter