Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [Libre-fm] scrobble free 0.3 released

Hi lists!

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 4:37 PM, Uwe Kaminski <jukey ju-key de> wrote:
Michael Gratton schrieb:

Hi,

Scrobble Free is a plugin for Rhythmbox that supports sending your
listening habits to multiple social music web site at the same time,
i.e. to both libre.fm and last.fm simultaneously.

This release adds a user interface for configuring services and fixes a
few important bugs.

This sounds realy great for me :) I can't wait for trying this plugin.

I'm testing the plugin both on last.fm and on libre.fm and it works great (Debian SID, Rhythmbox 0.12.0). The only thing I've noticed so far is that the plugin (or sites) uses a different timing to display playing song: after a third/quarter of song for last.fm and after the end of the song for libre.fm.

What if libre.fm uses the same timing of last.fm, so that it would be easier to notice eventual bug/transfer error?

enjoy, ;)
giopas