Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [Libre-fm] scrobble free 0.3 released

Michael Gratton schrieb:
Hi,

Scrobble Free is a plugin for Rhythmbox that supports sending your
listening habits to multiple social music web site at the same time,
i.e. to both libre.fm and last.fm simultaneously.

This release adds a user interface for configuring services and fixes a
few important bugs.

This sounds realy great for me :) I can't wait for trying this plugin.

Is there some documentation for end users to use this software? For instance there could be a wiki page including this stuff:

http://ideas.libre.fm/index.php/Rhythmbox_scrobble_free_plugin

Patches, bug reports and feature requests welcome!

Maybe we could use the wiki page for these stuff?

/Mike (mjog on irc and identi.ca)

Thank you and best regards,
Uwe

--