Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Feature request: Archived music files

Hi Jason,

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 4:57 PM, Jason Crain <jason bluetree ath cx> wrote:
sw wrote:
there's one feature I am missing right now: with foobar and a couple of
other music players there's the possibility to play and browse
zipped/rarerd/7zipped music files directly as if they were folders.

Why would you zip or rar a music file?  They don't compress well, do they?

Actually, I think that it would be useful especially when you want also to share your (free) music over p2p. However, I don't know if it would be easy / possible to implement such feature on rhythmbox...

enjoy, ;)
giopas