[Rhythmbox-devel] A little but usefull change: hit counter

Hi guys,

I'm not sure this is the right place to post, but it's the only one I've found so far.
I'm going to suggest a little (I think, I hope) change to the way rhythmbox counts how many times you have listened a song.

At the moment (version 0.11.5 on Ubuntu 8.04) the counter is updated exactly when the song ends.
IMHO this is really annoying... I just noticed that a lot of my favourites songs have the counter at 0 or few more because often when the song it's almost finished I switch to another one and the counter is not trigged. Consider for example that a lot of songs have a long ending, like a speech or several seconds of silence.

My suggest is to move the trigger from the end to about 3/4.
Someone could think this is a stupid think, but I'd really appreciate it because I always keep my playlist ordered by counter (so I can always listen my favourite songs just removing the shuffle function) and at the moment I'm missing a lot of them due to the actual behaviour.

Thanks all, just also for the time you spent reading my bad english.
And keep working as you are doing, I love rhythmbox.

Bye, Giacomo