[Rhythmbox-devel] Suggested Features

I really like Rhythmbox. I have a couple suggestions of features to add. I was unsure what the best way to do that is.

1. Video support - I know alot have suggested this
2. Equalizer - I like increasing the bass
3. Multiple Libraries - I do a good job organizing my music but think having another library might help out.
4. Sync - Automatically sync with mp3 players, and ipods.
5. reorganize playlists - clicking the artist or rating header at the top reorganizes the playlist in that order.

If I knew how to program I would contribute by trying to program those features.

Thank you,
Tom