Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] A little but usefull change: hit counter
- From: Peter <rhythmbox-devel maubp freeserve co uk>
- To: Arthens <arthens gmail com>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] A little but usefull change: hit counter
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:21:26 +0100
> I'm going to suggest a little (I think, I hope) change to the way rhythmbox
> counts how many times you have listened a song.
> At the moment (version 0.11.5 on Ubuntu 8.04) the counter is updated exactly
> when the song ends.
> IMHO this is really annoying... I just noticed that a lot of my favourites
> songs have the counter at 0 or few more because often when the song it's
> almost finished I switch to another one and the counter is not trigged.
> Consider for example that a lot of songs have a long ending, like a speech
> or several seconds of silence.
> My suggest is to move the trigger from the end to about 3/4.
I like this idea, but I would suggest maybe at the 90% or 95% point
rather than at 75% through the song.
] [Thread Prev