[Rhythmbox-devel] Plugin installation location

Hi Rhythmbox folks,

After spending half the summer working on a plugin for predictive
playback ("In the Mood"), I've finally got something that seems ready
for a preliminary release.  However, I'm not sure of the best way to
set up the installation configuration (especially since I'm just
learning how to use autotools etc).

My plugin is written in Python, but it uses a couple of C++
executables.  Should all of this be installed in
~/.gnome2/rhythmbox/plugins, or /usr/local/lib/rhythmbox/plugins, or
should the executables go into /usr/local/bin and the Python stuff
elsewhere?  I'm leaning towards option number one (defining
AC_PREFIX_DEFAULT as ${HOME}/.gnome2/rhythmbox/plugins/inthemood), but
I thought I'd see what you recommend.  Thanks,

Charlotte