[Rhythmbox-devel] Copying vorbis files into removable media

Hello.

I'm using Rhythmbox 0.11.2.
I have a portable mp3 player (with a samsung chipset); it plays Ogg
Vorbis files just fine, but somehow Rhythmbox refuses to copy anything
but mp3 files into it.

I think the problem is rb_removable_media_source_get_mime_types()
returning wrong/default values; but I can't figure out how it could
return anything but NULL (I don't see where impl_get_mime_types is
initialized to anything), so I'm lost on how to fix this (other than
comment out all the mime type check).

Relevant debug messages here (I deleted the rb_tree_dnd_drag_motion_cb
messages, so it's pretty short):
http://pastebin.com/m7991cfa0

--
Daniel K. O.
"The only way to succeed is to build success yourself"