Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Copying vorbis files into removable media

Hi,

On Jan 25, 2008 6:07 PM, Daniel K. O. <danielko listas gmail com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I'm using Rhythmbox 0.11.2.
> I have a portable mp3 player (with a samsung chipset); it plays Ogg
> Vorbis files just fine, but somehow Rhythmbox refuses to copy anything
> but mp3 files into it.
>
> I think the problem is rb_removable_media_source_get_mime_types()
> returning wrong/default values; but I can't figure out how it could
> return anything but NULL (I don't see where impl_get_mime_types is
> initialized to anything), so I'm lost on how to fix this (other than
> comment out all the mime type check).

Can you check to see if your hardware is listed in the following:
http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=hal-info.git;a=blob;h=67539dfe0b021eec6c7896555ace8fd563f6a591;hb=db19a56835bafd6bfb955993c963ae78075c8fe7;f=fdi/information/10freedesktop/10-usb-music-players.fdi
Jon