Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Remote playlists - all songs show up as radio?

Hey there,

The features you request is probably never going to be included in Rhythmbox (there is no way to tell if a network file is a Radio or your own music), though a plugin could be made to provide a few of the features, but someone would be willing to do it.
There is a similar product that includes a Linux client (still in alpha), that lets you access your music as DAAP shares, which shows up in Rhythmbox. You can read about the Linux client here: http://www.simplifymedia.com/blog/?p=29 and their main site is here http://simplifymedia.com/

I hope that helps