Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Plugin writing in C

Hey people, Check out this!!!
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=4341351#post4341351

Plugin is in RB window.

Still, covers are just jpegs from directory.
Plugin is useless but this screenshot shows, it is possible to draw gl in RB,

I'm working very hard to add some usable actions and to overcome problems.

In several days I would like to show some code, maybe someone will be
able to help then.

People from rhythmbox-devel complain that I'm posting screenshots in
this forum, but I really dont know where to place them and where to
place code so please tell me.
Rhythmbox C plugins has to be place in RB source tree so it us useless
to place code at sourceforge. I'm a noobie so need help.

Thanks.