Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Plugin writing in C

I also would be happy to spend some of my free time to develop
something for other. But for now I'm spending almost all my free time
trying to get some info that is just not available.
It is a little annoying for me and also for other people who would
like to do something with me and they cant because I'm sitting in
front of my computer all week.