Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Plugin writing in C

I finally managed to break into visualization plugin and to draw
widget inside RB :)

I'm getting a strange problem.
Widget that I'm drawing is for sure gl widget (OpenGl program are
running little frickish in compiz).
I can also draw green background setting glClearColor( 0.0f, 1.0f,
0.0f, 0.0f ); and glClear( GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT | GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT
);

But I cant draw any object. None poligon I'm creating is visible.
glGetError() == 0 all time.

Maybe someone has some ideas?
The same code in simple gtk window works good, perespective and other
things are set correct.