[Rhythmbox-devel] Plugin writing in C

Hello,

I have started to write a CoverFlow plugin for RythmBox.
I'm already done with coding an OpenGl engine.

Could somebody send me a sample, sceleton plugin code in C, such I can
add a Gl window to rhythmbox shell, read current playlist and change
songs - you know, everything like in iTunes.
I am C/C++ programmer but I'm not experienced in GTK and plugin
writing so please add some comments. Please dont advise me to write in
Python - i hate those SLOW langugages.

When I'm done with betha version should I place it on sourcefoge or
somewhere else?

Thanks in advance,

Bartek