[Rhythmbox-devel] RB 0.9.6 rpm for FC5?

Has anybody built an rpm of 0.9.6 for Fedora Core 5 yet? I'm trying as I type
this but I don't know anything about spec files. I can build 0.9.6 on my FC5
box from source just fine (after installing devel libs) and my spec file
builds from source fine but I'm running into what I'm guessing are Fedora
specific errors (bonobo servers not being found, graphics, etc).

I'm using the last rb update src rpm spec file as my guide. I guess I'll pull
apart the srpm completely and see what else I need from it. But, if anybody
has already made an RPM I'd be more than happy to stop my quest ;-) If not,
and I get mine to work I'll post the spec file and instructions to the list
(if that's appropriate).

Thanks,

Jason

--
Jason Bodnar
jason shakabuku org

UnWired Buyer. The best way to win on eBay. Period.
http://www.unwiredbuyer.com