Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.9.6 "Live from the shores of lake Burley-Griffin"

On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 07:32 -0400, Jon Oberheide wrote:
> One feature, I'd definitely like to add though to the alarm clock plugin
> before its inclusion is a dropdown box that allows you to select which
> source to start playing when the alarm is triggered.  This way you could
> just have an "Alarm" playlist if you wanted instead of having to set it
> on a specific song each time.
>
> Is source list retrieval currently possible via the python bindings?  I
> checked briefly before but I didn't see it.

"shell.get_property('sourcelist').get_property('model')" is the
Gtk.TreeModel containing all the sources.

You can also get a list of just playlists from the playlist-manager
object, but that doesn't have python bindings yet (although it would be
easy to add).

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Wesley: Are you not used to being given orders?
Buffy:  Whenever Giles sends me on a mission, he always says 'please'.