Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Patches for discussion

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 21:23 -0500, Peter Colijn wrote:
["main" library location, for ripping et al]
> Hmm, well having a preference for that makes sense. However I don't
> think that location needs to necessarily be the same as one of the
> music library locations (i.e. it could be a completely independent
> preference)

I'm not sure ripping CDs to a non-library locations is something that
Rhythmbox should aim to do. If you want more than copy them into your
library, you are probably better off using Sound-Juicer.

> and the nomenclature of "primary location" in no way indicates to users
>  that that's what it's for.

I agree with that.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Unix cluedo: Was it "kernel panic with the named piped in the linked
library"?